A couple important dates to remember:August 19
- The complete film list, along with the Gala and Visa Screening Room schedules, will be available by 3pm.
- Premium tickets (Galas at Roy Thomson Hall, Visa Screening Room presentations at the Elgin Theatre) available as of 10:00am by Visa, debit and cash.
- Festival Box Office at Toronto Life Square opens.
- Complete schedule available online at 10:00am.
- Advance Order Book, Programme Book, and Official Film Schedule can be picked up in person.
- Out-of-Town Packages will arrive by 10:30 am (assuming FedEx gets it there in time and we don't see a repeat of the frustrating customs problem of the last two years).
- Out-of-Town Package orders must be picked up by 5:00 pm in order to guarantee arrival in Toronto by 1 pm the next day.
- Deadline to drop off completed Advance Order Book for participation in the draw. Orders will be accepted at the Festival Box Office at Toronto Life Square only.
- The ticket draw will begin some time after 1pm.
- Advance Orders will be confirmed. We'll all know what we're seeing.
- Pick up your complete Advance Orders. They will be available at the Festival Box Office at Toronto Life Square.
- All tickets onsale as of 7:00am.
- Festival Box Office at Roy Thomson Hall opens at 7:00am.
My plan is to edit (wherever necessary) and republish several of the posts from last year -- for example, travel information, theater overviews, the festival map, and ticket-ordering tips. If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to post them in the comments.